- At first, find the “Get Form” button and tap it.
- Customize your document by using the toolbar on the top.
- Download your completed form and share it as you needed.
Editing your form online is quite effortless. There is no need to get any software on your computer or phone to use this feature. CocoDoc offers an easy tool to edit your document directly through any web browser you use. The entire interface is well-organized.
Follow the step-by-step guide below to eidt your PDF files online:
- Search CocoDoc official website on your device where you have your file.
- Seek the ‘Edit PDF Online’ option and tap it.
- Then you will browse this page. Just drag and drop the template, or import the file through the ‘Choose File’ option.
- Once the document is uploaded, you can edit it using the toolbar as you needed.
- When the modification is finished, press the ‘Download’ icon to save the file.
Windows is the most widely-used operating system. However, Windows does not contain any default application that can directly edit PDF. In this case, you can get CocoDoc's desktop software for Windows, which can help you to work on documents effectively.
All you have to do is follow the instructions below:
- Download CocoDoc software from your Windows Store.
- Open the software and then select your PDF document.
- You can also upload the PDF file from Dropbox.
- After that, edit the document as you needed by using the various tools on the top.
- Once done, you can now save the completed form to your device. You can also check more details about how to edit a PDF.
macOS comes with a default feature - Preview, to open PDF files. Although Mac users can view PDF files and even mark text on it, it does not support editing. By using CocoDoc, you can edit your document on Mac directly.
Follow the effortless instructions below to start editing:
- To begin with, install CocoDoc desktop app on your Mac computer.
- Then, select your PDF file through the app.
- You can select the PDF from any cloud storage, such as Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive.
- Edit, fill and sign your file by utilizing this tool developed by CocoDoc.
- Lastly, download the PDF to save it on your device.
G Suite is a widely-used Google's suite of intelligent apps, which is designed to make your workforce more productive and increase collaboration within teams. Integrating CocoDoc's PDF editing tool with G Suite can help to accomplish work easily.
Here are the instructions to do it:
- Open Google WorkPlace Marketplace on your laptop.
- Search for CocoDoc PDF Editor and download the add-on.
- Select the PDF that you want to edit and find CocoDoc PDF Editor by clicking "Open with" in Drive.
- Edit and sign your file using the toolbar.
- Save the completed PDF file on your device.