- Firstly, seek the “Get Form” button and click on it.
- Customize your document by using the toolbar on the top.
- Download your customized form and share it as you needed.
Editing your form online is quite effortless. You don't have to install any software on your computer or phone to use this feature. CocoDoc offers an easy tool to edit your document directly through any web browser you use. The entire interface is well-organized.
Follow the step-by-step guide below to eidt your PDF files online:
- Find CocoDoc official website from any web browser of the device where you have your file.
- Seek the ‘Edit PDF Online’ button and click on it.
- Then you will visit this awesome tool page. Just drag and drop the PDF, or append the file through the ‘Choose File’ option.
- Once the document is uploaded, you can edit it using the toolbar as you needed.
- When the modification is done, click on the ‘Download’ button to save the file.
Windows is the most widespread operating system. However, Windows does not contain any default application that can directly edit document. In this case, you can install CocoDoc's desktop software for Windows, which can help you to work on documents easily.
All you have to do is follow the guidelines below:
- Get CocoDoc software from your Windows Store.
- Open the software and then append your PDF document.
- You can also append the PDF file from Google Drive.
- After that, edit the document as you needed by using the diverse tools on the top.
- Once done, you can now save the customized template to your device. You can also check more details about how to edit a PDF.
macOS comes with a default feature - Preview, to open PDF files. Although Mac users can view PDF files and even mark text on it, it does not support editing. Utilizing CocoDoc, you can edit your document on Mac quickly.
Follow the effortless steps below to start editing:
- In the beginning, install CocoDoc desktop app on your Mac computer.
- Then, append your PDF file through the app.
- You can attach the document from any cloud storage, such as Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive.
- Edit, fill and sign your paper by utilizing several tools.
- Lastly, download the document to save it on your device.
G Suite is a widespread Google's suite of intelligent apps, which is designed to make your job easier and increase collaboration within teams. Integrating CocoDoc's PDF editing tool with G Suite can help to accomplish work effectively.
Here are the guidelines to do it:
- Open Google WorkPlace Marketplace on your laptop.
- Seek for CocoDoc PDF Editor and install the add-on.
- Attach the document that you want to edit and find CocoDoc PDF Editor by choosing "Open with" in Drive.
- Edit and sign your paper using the toolbar.
- Save the customized PDF file on your cloud storage.