How to Edit and sign Official Application Online
Read the following instructions to use CocoDoc to start editing and filling in your Official Application:
- At first, direct to the “Get Form” button and click on it.
- Wait until Official Application is ready to use.
- Customize your document by using the toolbar on the top.
- Download your customized form and share it as you needed.
An Easy Editing Tool for Modifying Official Application on Your Way
How to Edit Your PDF Official Application Online
Editing your form online is quite effortless. There is no need to install any software through your computer or phone to use this feature. CocoDoc offers an easy tool to edit your document directly through any web browser you use. The entire interface is well-organized.
Follow the step-by-step guide below to eidt your PDF files online:
- Find CocoDoc official website on your computer where you have your file.
- Seek the ‘Edit PDF Online’ icon and click on it.
- Then you will visit this product page. Just drag and drop the PDF, or upload the file through the ‘Choose File’ option.
- Once the document is uploaded, you can edit it using the toolbar as you needed.
- When the modification is done, tap the ‘Download’ button to save the file.
How to Edit Official Application on Windows
Windows is the most widespread operating system. However, Windows does not contain any default application that can directly edit PDF. In this case, you can install CocoDoc's desktop software for Windows, which can help you to work on documents efficiently.
All you have to do is follow the guidelines below:
- Get CocoDoc software from your Windows Store.
- Open the software and then select your PDF document.
- You can also upload the PDF file from URL.
- After that, edit the document as you needed by using the various tools on the top.
- Once done, you can now save the customized paper to your cloud storage. You can also check more details about how to edit PDFs.
How to Edit Official Application on Mac
macOS comes with a default feature - Preview, to open PDF files. Although Mac users can view PDF files and even mark text on it, it does not support editing. Thanks to CocoDoc, you can edit your document on Mac quickly.
Follow the effortless guidelines below to start editing:
- To begin with, install CocoDoc desktop app on your Mac computer.
- Then, select your PDF file through the app.
- You can attach the PDF from any cloud storage, such as Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive.
- Edit, fill and sign your paper by utilizing several tools.
- Lastly, download the PDF to save it on your device.
How to Edit PDF Official Application through G Suite
G Suite is a widespread Google's suite of intelligent apps, which is designed to make your work more efficiently and increase collaboration across departments. Integrating CocoDoc's PDF file editor with G Suite can help to accomplish work effectively.
Here are the guidelines to do it:
- Open Google WorkPlace Marketplace on your laptop.
- Seek for CocoDoc PDF Editor and get the add-on.
- Attach the PDF that you want to edit and find CocoDoc PDF Editor by choosing "Open with" in Drive.
- Edit and sign your paper using the toolbar.
- Save the customized PDF file on your laptop.