How to Edit The Scel and make a signature Online
Start on editing, signing and sharing your Scel online following these easy steps:
- Click on the Get Form or Get Form Now button on the current page to direct to the PDF editor.
- Give it a little time before the Scel is loaded
- Use the tools in the top toolbar to edit the file, and the edits will be saved automatically
- Download your edited file.
The best-reviewed Tool to Edit and Sign the Scel
A simple tutorial on editing Scel Online
It has become much easier in recent times to edit your PDF files online, and CocoDoc is the best online PDF editor you have ever seen to make a series of changes to your file and save it. Follow our simple tutorial and start!
- Click the Get Form or Get Form Now button on the current page to start modifying your PDF
- Create or modify your text using the editing tools on the tool pane on the top.
- Affter changing your content, put on the date and create a signature to make a perfect completion.
- Go over it agian your form before you click and download it
How to add a signature on your Scel
Though most people are accustomed to signing paper documents using a pen, electronic signatures are becoming more popular, follow these steps to sign documents online!
- Click the Get Form or Get Form Now button to begin editing on Scel in CocoDoc PDF editor.
- Click on Sign in the toolbar on the top
- A popup will open, click Add new signature button and you'll be given three choices—Type, Draw, and Upload. Once you're done, click the Save button.
- Drag, resize and position the signature inside your PDF file
How to add a textbox on your Scel
If you have the need to add a text box on your PDF so you can customize your special content, take a few easy steps to complete it.
- Open the PDF file in CocoDoc PDF editor.
- Click Text Box on the top toolbar and move your mouse to drag it wherever you want to put it.
- Write down the text you need to insert. After you’ve put in the text, you can take full use of the text editing tools to resize, color or bold the text.
- When you're done, click OK to save it. If you’re not satisfied with the text, click on the trash can icon to delete it and start afresh.
A simple guide to Edit Your Scel on G Suite
If you are finding a solution for PDF editing on G suite, CocoDoc PDF editor is a recommendable tool that can be used directly from Google Drive to create or edit files.
- Find CocoDoc PDF editor and install the add-on for google drive.
- Right-click on a PDF file in your Google Drive and select Open With.
- Select CocoDoc PDF on the popup list to open your file with and allow CocoDoc to access your google account.
- Edit PDF documents, adding text, images, editing existing text, highlight important part, trim up the text in CocoDoc PDF editor before saving and downloading it.