How to Edit The Safe Work Method Statement easily Online
Start on editing, signing and sharing your Safe Work Method Statement online under the guide of these easy steps:
- Click on the Get Form or Get Form Now button on the current page to make your way to the PDF editor.
- Give it a little time before the Safe Work Method Statement is loaded
- Use the tools in the top toolbar to edit the file, and the change will be saved automatically
- Download your edited file.
The best-reviewed Tool to Edit and Sign the Safe Work Method Statement
A simple direction on editing Safe Work Method Statement Online
It has become quite simple recently to edit your PDF files online, and CocoDoc is the best tool you would like to use to have some editing to your file and save it. Follow our simple tutorial to start!
- Click the Get Form or Get Form Now button on the current page to start modifying your PDF
- Create or modify your content using the editing tools on the top tool pane.
- Affter changing your content, add the date and add a signature to finish it.
- Go over it agian your form before you click the download button
How to add a signature on your Safe Work Method Statement
Though most people are accustomed to signing paper documents with a pen, electronic signatures are becoming more general, follow these steps to sign a PDF!
- Click the Get Form or Get Form Now button to begin editing on Safe Work Method Statement in CocoDoc PDF editor.
- Click on Sign in the tools pane on the top
- A popup will open, click Add new signature button and you'll be given three options—Type, Draw, and Upload. Once you're done, click the Save button.
- Drag, resize and position the signature inside your PDF file
How to add a textbox on your Safe Work Method Statement
If you have the need to add a text box on your PDF for customizing your special content, do the following steps to carry it throuth.
- Open the PDF file in CocoDoc PDF editor.
- Click Text Box on the top toolbar and move your mouse to drag it wherever you want to put it.
- Write down the text you need to insert. After you’ve typed the text, you can take use of the text editing tools to resize, color or bold the text.
- When you're done, click OK to save it. If you’re not satisfied with the text, click on the trash can icon to delete it and do over again.
A simple guide to Edit Your Safe Work Method Statement on G Suite
If you are finding a solution for PDF editing on G suite, CocoDoc PDF editor is a commendable tool that can be used directly from Google Drive to create or edit files.
- Find CocoDoc PDF editor and establish the add-on for google drive.
- Right-click on a PDF file in your Google Drive and click Open With.
- Select CocoDoc PDF on the popup list to open your file with and allow access to your google account for CocoDoc.
- Edit PDF documents, adding text, images, editing existing text, annotate with highlight, give it a good polish in CocoDoc PDF editor before hitting the Download button.
PDF Editor FAQ
What's is a safe work method statement?
A safe Work Method Statement is another version of a Job Safety Analysis. You break the job down into tasks and identify the safety hazard of each task and how you will reduce or eliminate the hazard.When looking at the task, ask yourself the following questions. 1. What is the task? 2. How am I going to do the task? 3.What tools do I need to complete the task? 4. How can I, or others, be hurt doing this task? 5. What am I going to reduce or avoid injury?Be sure to include the signatures of the supervisor and crew. Leave room to add any new hazards that may come along during the day.You can find examples of SWMS on line.
What are safety precautions in excavation work in oil & gas industry?
Excavation safety, for that matter safe work method for any activity doesn’t depend on the industry. So, be it oil & gas industry or a building construction, same safety applies for excavation and it depends on type of excavation, subsoil conditions, traffic, nearby structures etc. The best practice (and the only way) is always:prepare a safe work method statementFollow daily checklistweekly inspectionconduct monthly audit
What are the types of Scaffolding?
The most commonly used ones are Single, Double, Tubular and Cuplock.You could check out our safe work method statement on Cuplock Scaffolding here