Letter Of Intent Loi: Fill & Download for Free


Download the form

A Premium Guide to Editing The Letter Of Intent Loi

Below you can get an idea about how to edit and complete a Letter Of Intent Loi step by step. Get started now.

  • Push the“Get Form” Button below . Here you would be taken into a page that enables you to carry out edits on the document.
  • Pick a tool you want from the toolbar that pops up in the dashboard.
  • After editing, double check and press the button Download.
  • Don't hesistate to contact us via [email protected] For any concerns.
Get Form

Download the form

The Most Powerful Tool to Edit and Complete The Letter Of Intent Loi

Complete Your Letter Of Intent Loi Within seconds

Get Form

Download the form

A Simple Manual to Edit Letter Of Intent Loi Online

Are you seeking to edit forms online? CocoDoc can help you with its Complete PDF toolset. You can get it simply by opening any web brower. The whole process is easy and quick. Check below to find out

  • go to the CocoDoc's free online PDF editing page.
  • Drag or drop a document you want to edit by clicking Choose File or simply dragging or dropping.
  • Conduct the desired edits on your document with the toolbar on the top of the dashboard.
  • Download the file once it is finalized .

Steps in Editing Letter Of Intent Loi on Windows

It's to find a default application capable of making edits to a PDF document. Fortunately CocoDoc has come to your rescue. Check the Manual below to form some basic understanding about how to edit PDF on your Windows system.

  • Begin by adding CocoDoc application into your PC.
  • Drag or drop your PDF in the dashboard and make edits on it with the toolbar listed above
  • After double checking, download or save the document.
  • There area also many other methods to edit PDF online for free, you can check this ultimate guide

A Premium Handbook in Editing a Letter Of Intent Loi on Mac

Thinking about how to edit PDF documents with your Mac? CocoDoc can help.. It empowers you to edit documents in multiple ways. Get started now

  • Install CocoDoc onto your Mac device or go to the CocoDoc website with a Mac browser.
  • Select PDF document from your Mac device. You can do so by clicking the tab Choose File, or by dropping or dragging. Edit the PDF document in the new dashboard which provides a full set of PDF tools. Save the paper by downloading.

A Complete Manual in Editing Letter Of Intent Loi on G Suite

Intergating G Suite with PDF services is marvellous progess in technology, with the potential to reduce your PDF editing process, making it quicker and more cost-effective. Make use of CocoDoc's G Suite integration now.

Editing PDF on G Suite is as easy as it can be

  • Visit Google WorkPlace Marketplace and find CocoDoc
  • set up the CocoDoc add-on into your Google account. Now you are in a good position to edit documents.
  • Select a file desired by pressing the tab Choose File and start editing.
  • After making all necessary edits, download it into your device.

PDF Editor FAQ

What actor or actress has the hardest life?

In my my opinion the actress that had the hardest life was Marilyn Monroe- (June 1 1926- August 4 1962) who was famous for playing blonde bombshell charachters and and was one of the most famous sex symbols throughout the 1950s and early 1960s.Marilyn Monroe was born as Norma Jeane Mortenson on June 1st 1926 in Los Angles County Medical Centre located in the city of Los Angles California. Monroe’s mother Gladys Pearl Baker-(1902–1984) came from an improverished American family from the Midwest who originally had immigrated to California in the beginning of the 20th century. When she was 15 she wed John Newton Baker a man 9 years older than her and had two kids Robert- (1917–1933) and Berniece (1919-). They finally divorced in 1923 but the kids were kidnapped by Baker and moved to his native state Kentucky. Monroe wasn’t told that she had a half- sister as a child and was only able to meet her as an adult woman. Gladys worked as a film cutter in a studio after the divorce. In 1924 she married Martin Edward Mortensen but legally seperated months later and divorced in 1928. The identity of Monroe’s biological father is unknown and most often used Baker as her last name. Despite the fact that Gladys was not ready for a child the first part of Monroe’s childhood was happy. Gladys sent her daughter to live with foster parents Albert and Ida Bolender in the small of town of Hawthorn where she lived in for 6 months until she was forced to move back to the city due to work. Gladys started to visit Monroe during the weekends. In summer 1933 Gladys purchased a house in Hollywood and relocated there with her 7 year old daughter Norma Jean with her. They shared the house with tenants George and Maude Atkinson and their daughter Nellie. In early 1934 when Monroe was 8 years old Gladys suffered a mental breakdown. She spent a couple of months in a rest home and was locked in the Metropolitan State Hospital. Gladys spent the majority of her lifetime inside and outside of hospitals and facilities with no contact with Monroe. Monroe became a ward of the state and Glady’s s friend Grace Goddard assumed responsibility over Monroe and Gladys’s errands. In the next couple of years Monroe’s situation often changed. For 16 months she lived with the Atkinson family where she was sexually abused. In 1935 she stayed with Grace and her husband and two other families and in the September of the same year Grace settled her in the Los Angles Orphans home where she felt alone.Motivated by the Orphanage workers who taught that Monroe will be happier living in a family Grace became her legal guardian in 1936 however did not take her from the orphanage until 1937. Her second stay with Grace lasted for a few months because her husband sexually abused her and afterwards lived with her relatives and Grace’s friends in Los Angles and Compton. Her experiences as a child is what made her want to be an actress in the first place. Monroe discovered a more permanent home in 1938 when she started living with Grace’s aunt Ana Lower in Sawetelle. She started attending Emerson Junior High School and attended Christian Science services with Lower. She was a good student succeeded in writing and contributed to the school newspaper. As a result of Lowe’s health issues she was forced to come back to live with Grace in Van Nuys around 1941. Thaht exact year she was enrolled in Van Nuys High School. One year later in 1942 the company that employed Grace’s husband moved him to West Virginia. However California’s child services laws didn’t allow them to take Monroe outside of the state boundries so she was faced with the possibility of having to come back to the orphanage. In order to prevent this possibility from occuring she married her neighbour’s 21-year old son James Dougherty on June 19th 1942 after her 16th birthday. This ended up with Monroe dropping out of high school and becoming a housewife. In 1943 her husband enlisted in the Merchant Marine and was assigned on Santa Catalina Island where she accompanied himThe day of Monroe’ s marriage to James Dougherty in 1942- age 16.In 1944 Dougherty was sent to the Pacific where he would stay for two years. Monroe relocated to her in-laws and found employment at the Radioplane Company a munitions comapany in the neighborhood of Van Nuys. Near the end of 1944 she met photographer David Conover who was sent by the US Army Air Forces First Motion Picture Unit to the factory to take morale improving photographs of women workers. Even though none of her pictures were used she quit her job at the factory in 1945 started modeling for Conover and his associates. She Betrayed her husband and Monroe relocated without him and and signed a contract with the Blue Book Model Agency in August 1945. The agency came to the conclusion that Monroe’s body shape was more suitable for pin-up than high fashion modelling and was showcased in various men’s magazines. In order to make herself more fit for employment she straightened her hair and dyed it blonde. By 1946 Monroe had already appeared on 33 magazine covers. She sometimes used the alias Norma Jean.Monroe during her early modelling days- Circa 1945Owing to Snively Monroe signed a contract with an acting agency on summer 1946. Her interview with Paramount pictures was a failure and was given a screen test by Ben Lyon a 20th Century Fox executive. Sadly for Monroe head executive Darryl F. Zanuck wasn’t too optimistic about it however he gave her a valid six-month contract to prevent her from being signed by the RKO studios. Her contract started in August 1946 and that summer Monroe selected the stage name Marilyn Monroe. It was first picked and suggested by Lyon which reminded him of the star Marilyn Miller and Monroe was Norma Jean’s mother Gladys’ s maiden name. In the autumn of the same year Monroe got a divorce from Dougherty who was opposed to her career. She spent the first 6 months learning singing, acting, and dancing, while carefully observing the process of movie making. Her contract was renewed in 1947 and was assigned her first roles which were bit roles in Dangerous Years (1947), and Scudda Hoo! Scudda Hay! (1948). The studio therefore registered her in the Actors Labaratory Theatre an acting school teaching the techniques of the Group theatre. Even though she was eager her instructors thought her too insecure and shy to have any prospect in acting. Monroe returned to modelling while also doing smaller jobs at film studios like a dancing pacer behind the scenes to keep the leads on point at musical sets. Monroe had set her mind to succeed as an actress and continued her studies at the actors lab. In order to establish a network she frequented producers offices and aquantinted with gossip columnist Sidney Skolsky and became the sex partner of Fox executive Joseph M. Schneck who convinced his associate Henry Cohn the head executive of Colombia Pictures to sign her in March 1948. While at Colombia Monroe’s apperance was inspired after Rita Hayworth and her hair was dyed platinum blonde. She started to work with studio’s head coach Natasha Lytess who remained her mentor until 1955. Her only film at the studio was Ladies of the Chrous (1948) where she had her first starring role as a chorus girl who is courted by a rich man. The film was released the following and wasn’t popular. She got back to modelling after her contract with Columbia expired. She shot a commercial for Pabst beer and posed in artistic nudes. She also became the mistress of Johnny Hide who was the vice head of the William Morris Agency. Owing to Hyde Monroe got small film roles in couple of movies including Joseph Mankiewicz’s drama All About Eve (1950) and and John Huston’s noir The Asphalt Jungle (1950). Even though her screen time was only being a few minutes she was mentioned in the fan magazine Photoplay which opened her path to become a serious actress. In the Christmas of 1950 Hyde negotiated a 7 year contract for Monroe with the 20th Century Fox. In its terms it mentioned that Fox could choose not the renew the contract after every year. Hyde suddenly died of a heart attack days after which left Monroe in a shocked sorrowful state. In 1951 Monroe recieved supporting roles in three moderately successful Fox comedies “As Young as you Feel” and “Love Nest” and Let’s Make it Legal. Her popularity started to rise and recieved thousands of fan letters every day and was declared Miss Cheesecake of 1951 by the army newspaper Stars and Stripes reflecting the preferences of soldiers in the Korean war. During this time she was in a short relationship with Greek-American director Elia Kazan and a couple of other men. In the beginning of 1952 Monroe commenced a romance with former NYC Yankees baseball player Joe DiMaggio who was one of the most renowned people of the period. She later found herself in the middle of a scandal in March 1952 when she confessed that she had posed for a nude calendar in 1949. The Studio found out about the photos and that she was thought to be the model for some weeks and alongside with Monroe in order to avoid ruining her career it was the most logical thing to do to confess it. This tactic earned her affection from the public and interest in her movies multiplied. Afterwards the scandal she appeared on the cover of life magazine. Fox released three of Clash by Night, Don’t Bother to Knock, and We’re not married soon after to capitilise on the public interest.Marilyn Monroe in 1950- at the age of 24Monroe starred in three movies that were released in 1953 and became known as a major sex symbol and Hollywood’s most famous performer. The first one was Technicolour movie Niagara where she played a femme fatale scheming to murder her spouse played by Joseph Cotton. By that time period her make up artist Allan Synder developed her trademark look: dark arched eyebrows, pale skin, glistening red lipstick and a beauty mark. When Niagara was released in 1953 women’s clubs thought of it as immoral however proved to be popular with audiances. After Niagara Monroe played on her second film of 1953 which was the satirical musical comedy Gentleman Prefer Blondes which established her screen persona of a Dumb Blonde. The film based on Anita Loo’s novel and its Broadway version focuses on two gold digging showgirls played by her and Jane Russel. The movie was released shortly after and became one of the largest box office successes of 1953. Monroe was amongst the annual top ten money making stars poll in 1953/1954. Her image as a sex symbol was confirmed when Hugh Hefner feautered her on the cover of Playboy.Marilyn Monroe in 1954- at the age of 28.Monroe had transformed into one o20th Century Fox’s most famous actresses however her contract had not changed significantly since 1950 so she was paid a far less significant amount of money than other actresses of her position. Her wish to star in movies that would not focus on her as a pin-up was rejected by the studio head executive Darryl F. Zanuck who disliked her and did not think that she would earn the studio as much as a revenue in roles other than pin up. With pressure from studio’s owner Zanuck decided that Fox should focus on entertainment to maximize profits and and cancelled the production of serious movies. In early 1954 Zanuck suspended Monroe when she didn’t want to shoot another musical comedy named The Girl in Pink Tights. On January 14th she married Joe DiMaggio in San Fransisco City Hall and travelled to Japan and combined his business trip along with their honeymoon. From Tokyo she went to Korea and took part in a USO show singing songs from her movies for over 60,000 USA Marines. When she came back to the US she was given the Photoplay’s Most Popular Female Star prize. On March Monroe settled with Fox and and was promised a new contract and a bonus of 10,000 Dollars and a role in the movie adaptation of The Seven Year Itch. In the fall of the same year Monroe began shooting Billy Wilder’s comedy The Seven Year Itch with Tom Ewell as a woman who becomes the tool of her neighbors sexual fantasies. Despite the fact that The Film was shot in Hollywood the studio decided to get advance publicity by staging the filming of a scene where Monroe was standing still in front of a subway grate with the air blowing the skirt of her white dress on Lexington Ave. in Manhattan. The shoot lasted for several hours and got the attention of 2,000 viewers. That scene became one of Monroe’s most famous scenes. The Publicity stunt placed Monroe in International newspapers and resulted in the end of her marriage to Joe DiMaggio who was furious by the incident. Their marriage was not stable from the start as a result of his jelaous attitude and was also physically abusive. When she returned to Hollywood from New York on October 1954 she filed for divorce after less than 12 months of marriage. After she finished filming the Then Seven Year Itch she left Hollywood and travelled to the East Coast where she along with the fashion photographer Milton Greene established their own production company Marilyn Monroe Productions- (MMP). After establishing MMP she moved to Manhattan and spent most of 1955 acting. She took classes from Constance Coller and participated in workshops on method acting at the Actors studio run by Lee Strasberg. Monroe continued her relationship with DiMaggio even though they were divorcing she also dated actor Marlon Brando and and playwright Arthur Miller. She first met Miller though director Elia Kazan in the early 1950s. The affair between Monroe and Miller became more serious after 1955 when her divorce was finalized and Miller got a legal seperation from his wife. The studio begged her to end it as Miller was investigated by the FBI for rumours of Communism but she declined which led the FBI to open a file on her. By the end of the year she signed a 7 year contract with Fox as MMP would not be able to finance films alone and the studio was happy to have Monroe working for them again. Fox would pay Monroe 400,000 dollars to make 4 films and and gave her the right to choose her own projects, directors, and cinematographers. She would also be free to make one film with MMP per each completed film for Fox.Marilyn Monroe in 1955- at age 29In March 1956 Monroe started the production of Bus Stop which was her first movie under the new contract. Broadway director Joshua Logan agreed to direct despite knowing that she was difficult to work with. The filming took place in Idaho and Arizona where Monroe was in duty as the head of MMP sometimes making decisions on cinematography and Logan having to get used to Monroe’s habit of being late, and her perfectionisim. On June 29th of the same Monroe married Arthur Miller at White Plains New York. With marrying Miller Monroe converted to Judaisim which caused Egypt to ban all of her movies. However due to Monroe’s image as a sex symbol and Miller’s image as an intellectual they were seen as a mismatch by the press. Bus Stop was released in summer 1956 and became a critical success. For her exceptional performance she won a Golden Globe for Best Actress nomination. In August, Monroe also began filming MMP's first independent production, The Prince and the Showgirl, at Pinewood Studios in England.[174] Based on a 1953 stage play by Terence Rattigan, it was to be directed and co-produced by, and to co-star, Laurence Olivier.[160] The production was complicated by conflicts between him and Monroe.[175] Olivier, who had also directed and starred in the stage play, angered her with the patronizing statement "All you have to do is be sexy", and with his demand she replicate Vivien Leigh's stage interpretation of the character.[176] He also disliked the constant presence of Paula Strasberg, Monroe's acting coach, on set.[177] In retaliation, Monroe became uncooperative and began to deliberately arrive late, stating later that "if you don't respect your artists, they can't work well."[175]Monroe also experienced other problems during the production. Her dependence on pharmaceuticals escalated and, according to Spoto, she had a miscarriage.[178] She and Greene also argued over how MMP should be run.[178] Despite the difficulties, filming was completed on schedule by the end of 1956.[179] The Prince and the Showgirl was released to mixed reviews in June 1957 and proved unpopular with American audiences.[180] It was better received in Europe, where she was awarded the Italian David di Donatello and the French Crystal Star awards and was nominated for a BAFTA.[181]After returning from England, Monroe took an 18-month hiatus to concentrate on family life. She and Miller split their time between NYC, Connecticut and Long Island.[182] She had an ectopic pregnancy in mid-1957, and a miscarriage a year later;[183] these problems were most likely linked to her endometriosis.[184][j] Monroe was also briefly hospitalized due to a barbiturate overdose.[187] As she and Greene could not settle their disagreements over MMP, Monroe bought his share of the company.[188]. Monroe returned to Hollywood in July 1958 to act opposite Jack Lemmon and Tony Curtis in Billy Wilder's comedy on gender roles, Some Like It Hot.[189] She considered the role of Sugar Kane another "dumb blonde", but accepted it due to Miller's encouragement and the offer of ten percent of the film's profits on top of her standard pay.[190] The film's difficult production has since become "legendary".[191] Monroe demanded dozens of re-takes, and did not remember her lines or act as directed—Curtis famously stated that kissing her was "like kissing Hitler" due to the number of re-takes.[192] Monroe herself privately likened the production to a sinking ship and commented on her co-stars and director saying "[but] why should I worry, I have no phallic symbol to lose."[193] Many of the problems stemmed from her and Wilder—who also had a reputation for being difficult—disagreeing on how she should play the role.[194] She angered him by asking to alter many of her scenes, which in turn made her stage fright worse, and it is suggested that she deliberately ruined several scenes to act them her way.[194]In the end, Wilder was happy with Monroe's performance and stated: "Anyone can remember lines, but it takes a real artist to come on the set and not know her lines and yet give the performance she did!"[195] Some Like It Hot became a critical and commercial success when it was released in March 1959.[196] Monroe's performance earned her a Golden Globe for Best Actress, and prompted Variety to call her "a comedienne with that combination of sex appeal and timing that just can't be beat".[181][197] It has been voted one of the best films ever made in polls by the BBC,[198]. fter Some Like It Hot, Monroe took another hiatus until late 1959, when she starred in the musical comedy Let's Make Love.[201] She chose George Cukor to direct and Miller re-wrote some of the script, which she considered weak; she accepted the part solely because she was behind on her contract with Fox.[202] The film's production was delayed by her frequent absences from the set.[201] During the shoot, Monroe had an extramarital affair with her co-star Yves Montand, which was widely reported by the press and used in the film's publicity campaign.[203] Let's Make Love was unsuccessful upon its release in September 1960;[204] Crowther described Monroe as appearing "rather untidy" and "lacking ... the old Monroe dynamism",[205] and Hedda Hopper called the film "the most vulgar picture [Monroe's] ever done".[206] Truman Capote lobbied for Monroe to play Holly Golightly in a film adaptation of Breakfast at Tiffany's, but the role went to Audrey Hepburn as its producers feared that she would complicate the production.[207]The last film that Monroe completed was John Huston's The Misfits, which Miller had written to provide her with a dramatic role.[208] She played a recently divorced woman who becomes friends with three aging cowboys, played by Clark Gable, Eli Wallach and Montgomery Clift. The filming in the Nevada desert between July and November 1960 was again difficult.[209] Monroe and Miller's marriage was effectively over, and he began a new relationship with set photographer Inge Morath.[208] Monroe disliked that he had based her role partly on her life, and thought it inferior to the male roles; she also struggled with Miller's habit of re-writing scenes the night before filming.[210] Her health was also failing: she was in pain from gallstones, and her drug addiction was so severe that her make-up usually had to be applied while she was still asleep under the influence of barbiturates.[211] In August, filming was halted for her to spend a week in a hospital detox.[211] Despite her problems, Huston stated that when Monroe was acting, she "was not pretending to an emotion. It was the real thing. She would go deep down within herself and find it and bring it up into consciousness."[212]Estelle Winwood, Eli Wallach, Montgomery Clift, Monroe, and Clark Gable in The Misfits (1961). It was the last completed film for Monroe and Gable, who both died within two years.Monroe and Miller separated after filming wrapped, and she obtained a Mexican divorce in January 1961.[213] The Misfits was released the following month, failing at the box office.[214] Its reviews were mixed,[214] with Variety complaining of frequently "choppy" character development,[215] and Bosley Crowther calling Monroe "completely blank and unfathomable" and stating that "unfortunately for the film's structure, everything turns upon her".[216] It has received more favorable reviews in the twenty-first century. Geoff Andrew of the British Film Institute has called it a classic,[217] Huston scholar Tony Tracy has described Monroe's performance the "most mature interpretation of her career",[218] and Geoffrey McNab of The Independent has praised her for being "extraordinary" in portraying the character's "power of empathy".[219]Monroe was next to star in a television adaptation of W. Somerset Maugham's Rain for NBC, but the project fell through as the network did not want to hire her choice of director, Lee Strasberg.[220] Instead of working, she spent the first six months of 1961 preoccupied by health problems. She underwent a cholecystectomy and surgery for her endometriosis, and spent four weeks hospitalized for depression.[221][k] She was helped by ex-husband Joe DiMaggio, with whom she rekindled a friendship, and dated his friend, Frank Sinatra, for several months.[223] Monroe also moved permanently back to California in 1961, purchasing a house at 12305 Fifth Helena Drive in Brentwood, Los Angeles in early 1962.[224]Monroe on the set of Something's Got to Give. She was absent for most of the production due to illness and was fired by Fox in June 1962, two months before her deathMonroe returned to the public eye in the spring of 1962; she received a "World Film Favorite" Golden Globe Award and began to shoot a film for Fox, Something's Got to Give, a remake of My Favorite Wife (1940).[225] It was to be co-produced by MMP, directed by George Cukor and to co-star Dean Martin and Cyd Charisse.[226] Days before filming began, Monroe caught sinusitis; despite medical advice to postpone the production, Fox began it as planned in late April.[227] Monroe was too sick to work for the majority of the next six weeks, but despite confirmations by multiple doctors, the studio pressurized her by alleging publicly that she was faking it.[227] On May 19, she took a break to sing "Happy Birthday, Mr. President" on stage at President John F. Kennedy's early birthday celebration at Madison Square Garden in New York.[228] She drew attention with her costume: a beige, skintight dress covered in rhinestones, which made her appear nude.[228][l] Monroe's trip to New York caused even more irritation for Fox executives, who had wanted her to cancel it.[230]Monroe next filmed a scene for Something's Got to Give in which she swam naked in a swimming pool.[231] To generate advance publicity, the press was invited to take photographs; these were later published in Life. This was the first time that a major star had posed nude at the height of their career.[232] When she was again on sick leave for several days, Fox decided that it could not afford to have another film running behind schedule when it was already struggling with the rising costs of Cleopatra (1963).[233] On June 7, Fox fired Monroe and sued her for $750,000 in damages.[234] She was replaced by Lee Remick, but after Martin refused to make the film with anyone other than Monroe, Fox sued him as well and shut down the production.[235] The studio blamed Monroe for the film's demise and began spreading negative publicity about her, even alleging that she was mentally disturbed.[234]Fox soon regretted its decision and re-opened negotiations with Monroe later in June; a settlement about a new contract, including re-commencing Something's Got to Give and a starring role in the black comedy What a Way to Go! (1964), was reached later that summer.[236] She was also planning on starring in a biopic of Jean Harlow.[237] To repair her public image, Monroe engaged in several publicity ventures, including interviews for Life and Cosmopolitan and her first photo shoot for Vogue.[238] For Vogue, she and photographer Bert Stern collaborated for two series of photographs.During her final months, Monroe lived at 12305 Fifth Helena Drive in the Brentwood neighborhood of Los Angeles. Her housekeeper Eunice Murray was staying overnight at the home on the evening of August 4, 1962.[240] Murray awoke at 3:00 a.m. on August 5 and sensed that something was wrong. She saw light from under Monroe's bedroom door, but was unable to get a response and found the door locked. Murray then called Monroe's psychiatrist, Dr. Ralph Greenson, who arrived at the house shortly after and broke into the bedroom through a window to find Monroe dead in her bed.[240] Monroe's physician, Dr. Hyman Engelberg, arrived at around 3:50 a.m.[240] and pronounced her dead at the scene. At 4:25 a.m., the LAPD was notified.[240]Monroe died between 8:30 p.m. and 10:30 p.m. on August 4,[241] and the toxicology report showed that the cause of death was acute barbiturate poisoning. She had 8 mg% (milligrams per 100 milliliters of solution) chloral hydrate and 4.5 mg% of pentobarbital (Nembutal) in her blood, and 13 mg% of pentobarbital in her liver.[242] Empty medicine bottles were found next to her bed.[243] The possibility that Monroe had accidentally overdosed was ruled out because the dosages found in her body were several times over the lethal limit.[244]The Los Angeles County Coroners Office was assisted in their investigation by the Los Angeles Suicide Prevention Team, who had expert knowledge on suicide.[243] Monroe's doctors stated that she had been "prone to severe fears and frequent depressions" with "abrupt and unpredictable mood changes", and had overdosed several times in the past, possibly intentionally.[244][245] Due to these facts and the lack of any indication of foul play, deputy coroner Thomas Noguchi classified her death as a probable suicide.[246]Monroe's crypt at Westwood Memorial Park in Westwood VillageMonroe's sudden death was front-page news in the United States and Europe.[247] According to Lois Banner, "it's said that the suicide rate in Los Angeles doubled the month after she died; the circulation rate of most newspapers expanded that month",[247] and the Chicago Tribune reported that they had received hundreds of phone calls from members of the public who were requesting information about her death.[248] French artist Jean Cocteau commented that her death "should serve as a terrible lesson to all those, whose chief occupation consists of spying on and tormenting film stars", her former co-star Laurence Olivier deemed her "the complete victim of ballyhoo and sensation", and Bus Stop director Joshua Logan stated that she was "one of the most unappreciated people in the world".[249] Her funeral, held at the Westwood Village Memorial Park Cemetery on August 8, was private and attended by only her closest associates.[250] The service was arranged by Joe DiMaggio, Monroe's half-sister Berniece Baker Miracle and Monroe's business manager Inez Melson.[250] Hundreds of spectators crowded the streets around the cemetery.[250] Monroe was later entombed at Crypt No. 24 at the Corridor of Memories.[251].Source: Marilyn Monroe - WikipediaImages from Google Images

Feedbacks from Our Clients

I can easily convert PPTs to PDFs without any clutter. It is very fast and easy to use. You just have to drag and drop your PDF and it converts it to a Word. It allows you to export any uploaded PDF to a variety of formats like Excel, Word, PPT, and more.

Justin Miller