How to Edit and draw up Microsoft Powerpoint Online
Read the following instructions to use CocoDoc to start editing and drawing up your Microsoft Powerpoint:
- Firstly, direct to the “Get Form” button and click on it.
- Wait until Microsoft Powerpoint is ready to use.
- Customize your document by using the toolbar on the top.
- Download your finished form and share it as you needed.
The Easiest Editing Tool for Modifying Microsoft Powerpoint on Your Way
How to Edit Your PDF Microsoft Powerpoint Online
Editing your form online is quite effortless. There is no need to install any software via your computer or phone to use this feature. CocoDoc offers an easy tool to edit your document directly through any web browser you use. The entire interface is well-organized.
Follow the step-by-step guide below to eidt your PDF files online:
- Browse CocoDoc official website on your computer where you have your file.
- Seek the ‘Edit PDF Online’ button and click on it.
- Then you will open this free tool page. Just drag and drop the PDF, or append the file through the ‘Choose File’ option.
- Once the document is uploaded, you can edit it using the toolbar as you needed.
- When the modification is completed, click on the ‘Download’ button to save the file.
How to Edit Microsoft Powerpoint on Windows
Windows is the most conventional operating system. However, Windows does not contain any default application that can directly edit PDF. In this case, you can install CocoDoc's desktop software for Windows, which can help you to work on documents efficiently.
All you have to do is follow the steps below:
- Install CocoDoc software from your Windows Store.
- Open the software and then append your PDF document.
- You can also append the PDF file from URL.
- After that, edit the document as you needed by using the various tools on the top.
- Once done, you can now save the finished template to your cloud storage. You can also check more details about how to edit PDFs.
How to Edit Microsoft Powerpoint on Mac
macOS comes with a default feature - Preview, to open PDF files. Although Mac users can view PDF files and even mark text on it, it does not support editing. Utilizing CocoDoc, you can edit your document on Mac quickly.
Follow the effortless steps below to start editing:
- In the beginning, install CocoDoc desktop app on your Mac computer.
- Then, append your PDF file through the app.
- You can upload the PDF from any cloud storage, such as Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive.
- Edit, fill and sign your template by utilizing this tool developed by CocoDoc.
- Lastly, download the PDF to save it on your device.
How to Edit PDF Microsoft Powerpoint through G Suite
G Suite is a conventional Google's suite of intelligent apps, which is designed to make your work more efficiently and increase collaboration across departments. Integrating CocoDoc's PDF document editor with G Suite can help to accomplish work handily.
Here are the steps to do it:
- Open Google WorkPlace Marketplace on your laptop.
- Look for CocoDoc PDF Editor and install the add-on.
- Upload the PDF that you want to edit and find CocoDoc PDF Editor by choosing "Open with" in Drive.
- Edit and sign your template using the toolbar.
- Save the finished PDF file on your laptop.