How to Edit The Plan Review Forms and make a signature Online
Start on editing, signing and sharing your Plan Review Forms online refering to these easy steps:
- Push the Get Form or Get Form Now button on the current page to access the PDF editor.
- Wait for a moment before the Plan Review Forms is loaded
- Use the tools in the top toolbar to edit the file, and the added content will be saved automatically
- Download your completed file.
The best-rated Tool to Edit and Sign the Plan Review Forms
A quick tutorial on editing Plan Review Forms Online
It has become really easy recently to edit your PDF files online, and CocoDoc is the best online PDF editor you have ever used to make some editing to your file and save it. Follow our simple tutorial to start!
- Click the Get Form or Get Form Now button on the current page to start modifying your PDF
- Add, change or delete your text using the editing tools on the top toolbar.
- Affter altering your content, put on the date and make a signature to complete it.
- Go over it agian your form before you save and download it
How to add a signature on your Plan Review Forms
Though most people are adapted to signing paper documents by handwriting, electronic signatures are becoming more regular, follow these steps to add a signature!
- Click the Get Form or Get Form Now button to begin editing on Plan Review Forms in CocoDoc PDF editor.
- Click on the Sign tool in the tool box on the top
- A window will pop up, click Add new signature button and you'll have three choices—Type, Draw, and Upload. Once you're done, click the Save button.
- Drag, resize and settle the signature inside your PDF file
How to add a textbox on your Plan Review Forms
If you have the need to add a text box on your PDF so you can customize your special content, follow the guide to accomplish it.
- Open the PDF file in CocoDoc PDF editor.
- Click Text Box on the top toolbar and move your mouse to position it wherever you want to put it.
- Write in the text you need to insert. After you’ve typed the text, you can actively use the text editing tools to resize, color or bold the text.
- When you're done, click OK to save it. If you’re not happy with the text, click on the trash can icon to delete it and start afresh.
A quick guide to Edit Your Plan Review Forms on G Suite
If you are looking about for a solution for PDF editing on G suite, CocoDoc PDF editor is a recommended tool that can be used directly from Google Drive to create or edit files.
- Find CocoDoc PDF editor and install the add-on for google drive.
- Right-click on a PDF document in your Google Drive and select Open With.
- Select CocoDoc PDF on the popup list to open your file with and allow CocoDoc to access your google account.
- Modify PDF documents, adding text, images, editing existing text, mark with highlight, retouch on the text up in CocoDoc PDF editor and click the Download button.