How to Edit The Power points with ease Online
Start on editing, signing and sharing your Power points online following these easy steps:
- Push the Get Form or Get Form Now button on the current page to make your way to the PDF editor.
- Wait for a moment before the Power points is loaded
- Use the tools in the top toolbar to edit the file, and the edited content will be saved automatically
- Download your completed file.
The best-rated Tool to Edit and Sign the Power points
A quick tutorial on editing Power points Online
It has become really simple in recent times to edit your PDF files online, and CocoDoc is the best online tool you have ever seen to have some editing to your file and save it. Follow our simple tutorial to try it!
- Click the Get Form or Get Form Now button on the current page to start modifying your PDF
- Add, change or delete your content using the editing tools on the toolbar above.
- Affter altering your content, put on the date and create a signature to finalize it.
- Go over it agian your form before you click the download button
How to add a signature on your Power points
Though most people are adapted to signing paper documents by writing, electronic signatures are becoming more general, follow these steps to add an online signature for free!
- Click the Get Form or Get Form Now button to begin editing on Power points in CocoDoc PDF editor.
- Click on the Sign tool in the tool menu on the top
- A window will pop up, click Add new signature button and you'll be given three options—Type, Draw, and Upload. Once you're done, click the Save button.
- Drag, resize and settle the signature inside your PDF file
How to add a textbox on your Power points
If you have the need to add a text box on your PDF and create your special content, follow the guide to finish it.
- Open the PDF file in CocoDoc PDF editor.
- Click Text Box on the top toolbar and move your mouse to position it wherever you want to put it.
- Write in the text you need to insert. After you’ve put in the text, you can select it and click on the text editing tools to resize, color or bold the text.
- When you're done, click OK to save it. If you’re not happy with the text, click on the trash can icon to delete it and begin over.
A quick guide to Edit Your Power points on G Suite
If you are looking about for a solution for PDF editing on G suite, CocoDoc PDF editor is a suggested tool that can be used directly from Google Drive to create or edit files.
- Find CocoDoc PDF editor and install the add-on for google drive.
- Right-click on a PDF document in your Google Drive and select Open With.
- Select CocoDoc PDF on the popup list to open your file with and allow CocoDoc to access your google account.
- Modify PDF documents, adding text, images, editing existing text, annotate with highlight, erase, or blackout texts in CocoDoc PDF editor before saving and downloading it.