- Click on the Get Form or Get Form Now button on the current page to make access to the PDF editor.
- Use the tools in the top toolbar to edit the file, and the edits will be saved automatically
- Download your edited file.
It has become quite simple recently to edit your PDF files online, and CocoDoc is the best web app you have ever used to do some editing to your file and save it. Follow our simple tutorial to start!
- Click the Get Form or Get Form Now button on the current page to start modifying your PDF
- Create or modify your text using the editing tools on the top toolbar.
- Affter changing your content, add the date and make a signature to finish it.
- Go over it agian your form before you click to download it
Though most people are accustomed to signing paper documents using a pen, electronic signatures are becoming more common, follow these steps to eSign PDF!
- Click on Sign in the toolbar on the top
- A popup will open, click Add new signature button and you'll have three options—Type, Draw, and Upload. Once you're done, click the Save button.
- Drag, resize and position the signature inside your PDF file
If you have the need to add a text box on your PDF for making your special content, do the following steps to carry it throuth.
- Open the PDF file in CocoDoc PDF editor.
- Click Text Box on the top toolbar and move your mouse to drag it wherever you want to put it.
- Write down the text you need to insert. After you’ve typed the text, you can actively use the text editing tools to resize, color or bold the text.
- When you're done, click OK to save it. If you’re not satisfied with the text, click on the trash can icon to delete it and start over.
If you are finding a solution for PDF editing on G suite, CocoDoc PDF editor is a recommendable tool that can be used directly from Google Drive to create or edit files.
- Find CocoDoc PDF editor and establish the add-on for google drive.
- Right-click on a PDF file in your Google Drive and click Open With.
- Select CocoDoc PDF on the popup list to open your file with and allow access to your google account for CocoDoc.
- Edit PDF documents, adding text, images, editing existing text, annotate in highlight, retouch on the text up in CocoDoc PDF editor and click the Download button.