How to Edit The Cupid Ball and make a signature Online
Start on editing, signing and sharing your Cupid Ball online under the guide of these easy steps:
- Push the Get Form or Get Form Now button on the current page to make your way to the PDF editor.
- Wait for a moment before the Cupid Ball is loaded
- Use the tools in the top toolbar to edit the file, and the edits will be saved automatically
- Download your completed file.
The best-rated Tool to Edit and Sign the Cupid Ball
A quick tutorial on editing Cupid Ball Online
It has become very easy nowadays to edit your PDF files online, and CocoDoc is the best free app you would like to use to make a series of changes to your file and save it. Follow our simple tutorial to start!
- Click the Get Form or Get Form Now button on the current page to start modifying your PDF
- Add, change or delete your text using the editing tools on the tool pane on the top.
- Affter altering your content, put on the date and add a signature to finish it.
- Go over it agian your form before you click the download button
How to add a signature on your Cupid Ball
Though most people are adapted to signing paper documents using a pen, electronic signatures are becoming more regular, follow these steps to add a signature for free!
- Click the Get Form or Get Form Now button to begin editing on Cupid Ball in CocoDoc PDF editor.
- Click on the Sign tool in the toolbar on the top
- A window will pop up, click Add new signature button and you'll be given three options—Type, Draw, and Upload. Once you're done, click the Save button.
- Drag, resize and settle the signature inside your PDF file
How to add a textbox on your Cupid Ball
If you have the need to add a text box on your PDF so you can customize your special content, follow these steps to carry it throuth.
- Open the PDF file in CocoDoc PDF editor.
- Click Text Box on the top toolbar and move your mouse to position it wherever you want to put it.
- Write in the text you need to insert. After you’ve filled in the text, you can take full use of the text editing tools to resize, color or bold the text.
- When you're done, click OK to save it. If you’re not happy with the text, click on the trash can icon to delete it and start afresh.
A quick guide to Edit Your Cupid Ball on G Suite
If you are looking about for a solution for PDF editing on G suite, CocoDoc PDF editor is a recommendable tool that can be used directly from Google Drive to create or edit files.
- Find CocoDoc PDF editor and install the add-on for google drive.
- Right-click on a PDF document in your Google Drive and select Open With.
- Select CocoDoc PDF on the popup list to open your file with and allow CocoDoc to access your google account.
- Modify PDF documents, adding text, images, editing existing text, annotate with highlight, trim up the text in CocoDoc PDF editor before saving and downloading it.